Q: Missing/Deleted Smart Bookmarks Folder in Firefox 3
A: Smart Bookmarks is a default folder in Firefox 3 which shows a drop-down menu with Most Visited, Recently Bookmarked and Recent Tags bookmarks. If you deleted or missed the Smart Bookmarks Folder somehow, try the following:
1. In the address bar, type about:config
2. When the warning message appears, accept it.
3. Filter the results by the following:
4. A single entry appears in the list with a default value of true. Double-click it and set the value to false.
5. Restart Firefox. Now your Smart Bookmarks should be back.